- Types Of Speech
- You can use unappealable as a article in a sentence.
- About Unappealable
- A 5 syllables article and 12 letters with the letters a, b, e, l, n, p, and u, 6 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ea. Unappealable starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters u, un, una, unap, unapp, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, able, lable, . Unappealable is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Not subject to appeal; "the judge''s ruling was handed down in a preliminary hearing rather than a trial and was therefore unappealable"
- Pig Latin
- Unappealable in Pig Latin is said as "unappealableay or unappealableway".
- u | n | a | p | p | e | a | l | a | b | l | e
- un | na | ap | pp | pe | ea | al | la | ab | bl | le
- una | nap | app | ppe | pea | eal | ala | lab | abl | ble
- unap | napp | appe | ppea | peal | eala | alab | labl | able
- Word Gram
|Appealable||capable of being appealed especially to a higher tribunal|
"decisions...appealable to the head of the agency"- New Republic
|Unappealable||not subject to appeal|
"the judge''s ruling was handed down in a preliminary hearing rather than a trial and was therefore unappealable"
View English words with the unique letters used in unappealable. Words With The Letters Abelnpu
Unappealable Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With E