- Types Of Speech
- You can use unceremoniously as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Unceremoniously
- A 7 syllables adverb and 15 letters with the letters c, e, i, l, m, n, o, r, s, u, and y, 8 consonants, 7 vowels and 7 syllables with the middle letter o. Unceremoniously starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters u, un, unc, unce, uncer, and the ending characters are y, ly, sly, usly, ously, ..
- In an unceremonious manner; "he was dismissed unceremoniously"
- Pig Latin
- Unceremoniously in Pig Latin is said as "unceremoniouslyay or unceremoniouslyway".
- u | n | c | e | r | e | m | o | n | i | o | u | s | l | y
- un | nc | ce | er | re | em | mo | on | ni | io | ou | us | sl | ly
- unc | nce | cer | ere | rem | emo | mon | oni | nio | iou | ous | usl | sly
- unce | ncer | cere | erem | remo | emon | moni | onio | niou | ious | ousl | usly
- Word Gram
|Ceremonially||in a ceremonial manner|
"he was ceremonially sworn in as President"
|Ceremoniously||in a ceremonious manner|
"my mother advised her children ceremoniouslly"
|Unceremoniously||in an unceremonious manner|
"he was dismissed unceremoniously"
View English words with the unique letters used in unceremoniously. Words With The Letters Ceilmnorsuy
|Unceremonious||without due formalities;|
"unceremonious dismissal from office"
Unceremoniously Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With Y