- Types Of Speech
- You can use uncompartmented as a article in a sentence.
- About Uncompartmented
- A 5 syllables article and 15 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, m, n, o, p, r, t, and u, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter r. Uncompartmented starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters u, un, unc, unco, uncom, and the ending characters are d, ed, ted, nted, ented, ..
- Not compartmented; not divided into compartments or isolated units
- Pig Latin
- Uncompartmented in Pig Latin is said as "uncompartmenteday or uncompartmentedway".
- u | n | c | o | m | p | a | r | t | m | e | n | t | e | d
- un | nc | co | om | mp | pa | ar | rt | tm | me | en | nt | te | ed
- unc | nco | com | omp | mpa | par | art | rtm | tme | men | ent | nte | ted
- unco | ncom | comp | ompa | mpar | part | artm | rtme | tmen | ment | ente | nted
- Word Gram
|Compartmented||divided up or separated into compartments or isolated units|
"a compartmented box"
"the protected and compartmented society of Beacon Hill"- John Mason Brown
not divided into compartments or isolated units
View English words with the unique letters used in uncompartmented. Words With The Letters Acdemnoprtu
Uncompartmented Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With D