- Types Of Speech
- You can use uncompromising as a article in a sentence.
- About Uncompromising
- A 5 syllables article and 14 letters with the letters c, g, i, m, n, o, p, r, s, and u, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ro. Uncompromising starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters u, un, unc, unco, uncom, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, sing, ising, ..
- Not making concessions; "took an uncompromising stance in the peace talks"; "uncompromising honesty"
- Pig Latin
- Uncompromising in Pig Latin is said as "uncompromisingay or uncompromisingway".
- u | n | c | o | m | p | r | o | m | i | s | i | n | g
- un | nc | co | om | mp | pr | ro | om | mi | is | si | in | ng
- unc | nco | com | omp | mpr | pro | rom | omi | mis | isi | sin | ing
- unco | ncom | comp | ompr | mpro | prom | romi | omis | misi | isin | sing
- Word Gram
|Adamant||very hard native crystalline carbon valued as a gem|
|Adamantine||not capable of being swayed or diverted from a course|
unsusceptible to persuasion
"he is adamant in his refusal to change his mind"
"Cynthia was inexorable
she would have none of him"- W.Churchill
"an intransigent conservative opposed to every libera
|Bulletproof||not penetrable by bullets|
|Cadaver||the dead body of a human being|
|Changeless||remaining the same for indefinitely long times|
|Clay||the dead body of a human being|
View all cognitive synonyms for Uncompromising
|Compromising||making or willing to make concessions|
"loneliness tore through him...whenever he thought of...even the compromising Louis du Tillet"
|Conciliatory||overcoming animosity or hostility|
"spoke in a conciliating tone"
"a conciliatory visit"
|Flexible||bending and snapping back readily without breaking|
|Uncompromising||not making concessions|
"took an uncompromising stance in the peace talks"
View English words with the unique letters used in uncompromising. Words With The Letters Cgimnoprsu
|Hardline||firm and uncompromising;|
"a hard-line policy"
|Unyielding||having austere inflexibility;|
"a flinty manner";
"his unyielding mouth and glassy eyes"- Marchette Chute
Uncompromising Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With G