- Types Of Speech
- You can use underground as a noun, adverb or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Underground
- A 3 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters d, e, g, n, o, r, and u, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter g. Underground starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters u, un, und, unde, under, and the ending characters are d, nd, und, ound, round, ..
- Electric underground railway
- Compound Words
- A compound word, underground has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are under, and ground.
- Pig Latin
- Underground in Pig Latin is said as "undergrounday or undergroundway".
- u | n | d | e | r | g | r | o | u | n | d
- un | nd | de | er | rg | gr | ro | ou | un | nd
- und | nde | der | erg | rgr | gro | rou | oun | und
- unde | nder | derg | ergr | rgro | grou | roun | ound
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- electric underground railway
- a secret group organized to overthrow a government or occupation force
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- used of independent armed resistance forces;
- conducted with or marked by hidden aims or methods;
"clandestine intelligence operations";
"cloak-and-dagger activities behind enemy lines";
"a secret agent";
"secret sales of arms";
- under the level of the ground;
"belowground storage areas";
- Adverb Examples
- beneath the surface of the earth;
"water flowing underground"
- in or into hiding or secret operation;
"the organization was driven underground"
|Abstruse||difficult to penetrate|
incomprehensible to one of ordinary understanding or knowledge
"the professor''s lectures were so abstruse that students tended to avoid them"
"a deep metaphysical theory"
"some recondite problem in historiography"
|Adjunction||an act of joining or adjoining things|
|Agreement To Disagree|
|Alienated||caused to be unloved|
|Alienation||the action of alienating|
the action of causing to become unfriendly
"his behavior alienated the other students"
|Alternative||one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen|
"what option did I have?"
"there no other alternative"
"my only choice is to refuse"
|Amplifier||electronic equipment that increases strength of signals passing through it|
View all cognitive synonyms for Underground
|Underground||electric underground railway|
View English words with the unique letters used in underground. Words With The Letters Degnoru
Underground Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With D