- Types Of Speech
- You can use underwear as a noun in a sentence.
- About Underwear
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, d, e, n, r, u, and w, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter r. Underwear starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters u, un, und, unde, under, and the ending characters are r, ar, ear, wear, rwear, ..
- Undergarment worn next to the skin and under the outer garments
- Compound Words
- A compound word, underwear has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are under, and wear.
- Pig Latin
- Underwear in Pig Latin is said as "underwearay or underwearway".
- u | n | d | e | r | w | e | a | r
- un | nd | de | er | rw | we | ea | ar
- und | nde | der | erw | rwe | wea | ear
- unde | nder | derw | erwe | rwea | wear
- Word Gram
|Underwear||undergarment worn next to the skin and under the outer garments|
View English words with the unique letters used in underwear. Words With The Letters Adenruw
|Undergarment||a garment worn under other garments|
Underwear Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters