- Types Of Speech
- You can use undifferentiated as a article in a sentence.
- About Undifferentiated
- A 6 syllables article and 16 letters with the letters a, d, e, f, i, n, r, t, and u, 9 consonants, 7 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters re. Undifferentiated starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters u, un, und, undi, undif, and the ending characters are d, ed, ted, ated, iated, . Undifferentiated is also a double consonant (ff) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Not differentiated
- Pig Latin
- Undifferentiated in Pig Latin is said as "undifferentiateday or undifferentiatedway".
- u | n | d | i | f | f | e | r | e | n | t | i | a | t | e | d
- un | nd | di | if | ff | fe | er | re | en | nt | ti | ia | at | te | ed
- und | ndi | dif | iff | ffe | fer | ere | ren | ent | nti | tia | iat | ate | ted
- undi | ndif | diff | iffe | ffer | fere | eren | rent | enti | ntia | tiat | iate | ated
- Word Gram
|Aboriginal||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Abstract||a concept or idea not associated with any specific instance|
"he loved her only in the abstract--not in person"
|Abstraction||a general concept formed by extracting common features from specific examples|
|Accordant||being in agreement or harmony|
often followed by `with''
"a place perfectly accordant with man''s nature"-Thomas Hardy
|Ageless||continuing forever or indefinitely|
"the ageless themes of love and revenge"
"hell''s perpetual fires"
"the unending bliss of heaven"
|Agnate||one related on the father''s side|
|Alike||in a like manner|
"they walk alike"
|Analog||something having the property of being analogous to something else|
|Analogous||corresponding in function but not in evolutionary origin|
"the wings of a bee and those of a hummingbird are analogous"
View all cognitive synonyms for Undifferentiated
|Differentiated||made different (especially in the course of development) or shown to be different|
"the differentiated markings of butterflies"
"the regionally differentiated results"
View English words with the unique letters used in undifferentiated. Words With The Letters Adefinrtu
|Dedifferentiated||having experienced or undergone dedifferentiation or the loss of specialization in form or function;|
"the hebephrenic--the most severely dedifferentiated of all schizophrenic patients"
Undifferentiated Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With D