- Types Of Speech
- You can use undistinguished as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Undistinguished
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 15 letters with the letters d, e, g, h, i, n, s, t, and u, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter n. Undistinguished starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters u, un, und, undi, undis, and the ending characters are d, ed, hed, shed, ished, ..
- Not worthy of notice
- School Grade
- Undistinguished is set as a sat word that starts with u, ends with d, 4 syllables, 6 vowels and 15 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Undistinguished in Pig Latin is said as "undistinguisheday or undistinguishedway".
- u | n | d | i | s | t | i | n | g | u | i | s | h | e | d
- un | nd | di | is | st | ti | in | ng | gu | ui | is | sh | he | ed
- und | ndi | dis | ist | sti | tin | ing | ngu | gui | uis | ish | she | hed
- undi | ndis | dist | isti | stin | ting | ingu | ngui | guis | uish | ishe | shed
- Word Gram
|Abase||cause to feel shame|
hurt the pride of
"He humiliated his colleague by criticising him in front of the boss"
|Alike||in a like manner|
"they walk alike"
|Banality||a trite or obvious remark|
|Base||a support or foundation|
"the base of the lamp"
|Bedim||make obscure or unclear|
"The distinction was obscured"
|Bromide||a sedative in the form of sodium or potassium bromide|
|Chagrin||strong feelings of embarrassment|
|Cliche||a trite or obvious remark|
|Common||a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area|
"they went for a walk in the park"
View all cognitive synonyms for Undistinguished
|Undistinguished||not worthy of notice|
View English words with the unique letters used in undistinguished. Words With The Letters Deghinstu
|Unnoticeable||not drawing attention;|
"an unnoticeable cigarette burn on the carpet";
"an obscure flaw"
Undistinguished Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With D