- Types Of Speech
- You can use ungratifying as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Ungratifying
- A 5 syllables adjective satellite and 12 letters with the letters a, f, g, i, n, r, t, u, and y, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ti. Ungratifying starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters u, un, ung, ungr, ungra, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ying, fying, ..
- Not likely to be rewarded; "grading papers is a thankless task"
- Pig Latin
- Ungratifying in Pig Latin is said as "ungratifyingay or ungratifyingway".
- u | n | g | r | a | t | i | f | y | i | n | g
- un | ng | gr | ra | at | ti | if | fy | yi | in | ng
- ung | ngr | gra | rat | ati | tif | ify | fyi | yin | ing
- ungr | ngra | grat | rati | atif | tify | ifyi | fyin | ying
- Word Gram
|Ungratifying||not likely to be rewarded|
"grading papers is a thankless task"
View English words with the unique letters used in ungratifying. Words With The Letters Afginrtuy
not providing personal satisfaction
Ungratifying Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With G