- Types Of Speech
- You can use unicorn as a noun in a sentence.
- About Unicorn
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters c, i, n, o, r, and u, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter c. Unicorn starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters u, un, uni, unic, unico, and the ending characters are n, rn, orn, corn, icorn, ..
- An imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead
- Anglo Norman
- Is unicorn a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Unicorn in Pig Latin is said as "unicornay or unicornway".
- u | n | i | c | o | r | n
- un | ni | ic | co | or | rn
- uni | nic | ico | cor | orn
- unic | nico | icor | corn
- Word Gram
|Accomplishment||the action of accomplishing something|
|Achievement||the action of accomplishing something|
|Alloy||the state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something|
|Annulet||a small ring|
|Anteater||burrowing spine-covered monotreme of Australia having a long snout and claws for hunting ants and termites|
|Argent||a metal tincture used in heraldry to give a silvery appearance|
|Argus||large brilliantly patterned East Indian pheasant|
View all cognitive synonyms for Unicorn
|Unicorn||an imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead|
View English words with the unique letters used in unicorn. Words With The Letters Cinoru
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Rubicon (7 letters)||11 +2||15 +2||rubicon|
|Unicorn (7 letters)||9||13||unicorn|
Unicorn Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters