- Types Of Speech
- You can use unimaginable as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Unimaginable
- A 6 syllables adjective satellite and 12 letters with the letters a, b, e, g, i, l, m, n, and u, 6 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters gi. Unimaginable starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters u, un, uni, unim, unima, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, able, nable, ..
- Totally unlikely
- Pig Latin
- Unimaginable in Pig Latin is said as "unimaginableay or unimaginableway".
- u | n | i | m | a | g | i | n | a | b | l | e
- un | ni | im | ma | ag | gi | in | na | ab | bl | le
- uni | nim | ima | mag | agi | gin | ina | nab | abl | ble
- unim | nima | imag | magi | agin | gina | inab | nabl | able
- Word Gram
|Absurd||inconsistent with reason or logic or common sense|
"the absurd predicament of seeming to argue that virtue is highly desirable but intensely unpleasant"- Walter Lippman
"an arresting drawing of people turning into animals"
"a sensational concert--one never to be forgotten"
"a stunning performance"
|Astonishing||so surprisingly impressive as to stun or overwhelm|
"such an enormous response was astonishing"
"an astounding achievement"
"the amount of money required was staggering"
"suffered a staggering defeat"
"the figure inside the boucle dress was stupefying
|Astounding||bewildering or striking dumb with wonder|
|A Bit Thick|
|A Bit Thin|
|Baffling||making great mental demands|
hard to comprehend or solve
"a baffling problem"
"I faced the knotty problem of what to have for breakfast"
"a problematic situation at home"
|Banned||forbidden by law|
View all cognitive synonyms for Unimaginable
View English words with the unique letters used in unimaginable. Words With The Letters Abegilmnu
|Unthinkable||incapable of being conceived or considered|
Unimaginable Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With E