- Types Of Speech
- You can use unique as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Unique
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 6 letters with the letters e, i, n, q, and u, 2 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters iq. Unique starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters u, un, uni, uniq, uniqu, and the ending characters are e, ue, que, ique, nique, ..
- Highly unusual or rare but not the single instance; "spoke with a unique accent"; "had unique ability in raising funds"; "a frankness unique in literature"; "a unique dining experience"
- School Grade
- Unique is set as a sat word that starts with u, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is unique a scrabble word? A 15 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Unique in Pig Latin is said as "uniqueay or uniqueway".
- u | n | i | q | u | e
- un | ni | iq | qu | ue
- uni | niq | iqu | que
- uniq | niqu | ique
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- highly unusual or rare but not the single instance;
"spoke with a unique accent";
"had unique ability in raising funds";
"a frankness unique in literature";
"a unique dining experience"
- radically distinctive and without equal;
"he is alone in the field of microbiology";
"this theory is altogether alone in its penetration of the problem";
"Bach was unique in his handling of counterpoint";
"craftsmen whose skill is unequaled";
- the single one of its kind;
"a singular example";
"the unique existing example of Donne's handwriting";
"a unique copy of an ancient manuscript";
"certain types of problems have unique solutions"
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Allow||allow or plan for a certain possibility|
concede the truth or validity of something
"I allow for this possibility"
"The seamstress planned for 5% shrinkage after the first wash"
|Almost Unheard Of|
|Alone||without any others being included or involved|
"was entirely to blame"
"a school devoted entirely to the needs of problem children"
"he works for Mr. Smith exclusively"
"did it solely for money"
"the burden of proof rests on the prosecution alone"
|AN||an associate degree in nursing|
|Any||to any degree or extent|
"it isn''t any better"
View all cognitive synonyms for Unique
|Unique||highly unusual or rare but not the single instance|
"spoke with a unique accent"
"had unique ability in raising funds"
"a frankness unique in literature"
"a unique dining experience"
View English words with the unique letters used in unique. Words With The Letters Einqu
View All Names For Unique
|Unusual||not commonly encountered;|
"two-career families are no longer unusual"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Equine (6 letters)||15||17||equine|
|Quinidex (8 letters)||25 +10||27 +9||quinidex|
|Quinine (7 letters)||16 +1||19 +1||quinine|
|Quince (6 letters)||17 +2||20 +2||cinque|
|Quine (5 letters)||14||16||quine|
|Cinque (6 letters)||17 +2||20 +2||cinque|
|Unique (6 letters)||15||18||unique|
|Quindene (8 letters)||18 +3||21 +3||quindene|
Unique Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters