- Types Of Speech
- You can use unitard as a noun in a sentence.
- About Unitard
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, d, i, n, r, t, and u, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter t. Unitard starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters u, un, uni, unit, unita, and the ending characters are d, rd, ard, tard, itard, ..
- A tight-fitting garment of stretchy material that covers the body from the shoulders to the thighs (and may have long sleeves or legs reaching down to the ankles); worn by ballet dancers and acrobats for practice or performance
- Is unitard a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Unitard in Pig Latin is said as "unitarday or unitardway".
- u | n | i | t | a | r | d
- un | ni | it | ta | ar | rd
- uni | nit | ita | tar | ard
- unit | nita | itar | tard
- Word Gram
|Unitard||a tight-fitting garment of stretchy material that covers the body from the shoulders to the thighs (and may have long sleeves or legs reaching down to the ankles)|
worn by ballet dancers and acrobats for practice or performance
View English words with the unique letters used in unitard. Words With The Letters Adinrtu
|Garment||an article of clothing|
"garments of the finest silk"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Unitard (7 letters)||8||10||unitard|
Unitard Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters