- Types Of Speech
- You can use united as a article or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About United
- A 3 syllables article and 6 letters with the letters d, e, i, n, t, and u, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters it. United starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters u, un, uni, unit, unite, and the ending characters are d, ed, ted, ited, nited, ..
- Of or relating to two people who are married to each other
- Is united a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- United in Pig Latin is said as "uniteday or unitedway".
- u | n | i | t | e | d
- un | ni | it | te | ed
- uni | nit | ite | ted
- unit | nite | ited
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- of or relating to two people who are married to each other
- involving the joint activity of two or more;
"the attack was met by the combined strength of two divisions";
"the conjunct influence of fire and strong dring";
"the conjunctive focus of political opposition";
"a cooperative effort";
- Article Examples
- characterized by unity;
being or joined into a single entity;
"presented a united front"
|Accompaniment||the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them|
|Accompanying||following as a consequence|
"an excessive growth of bureaucracy, with related problems"
"snags incidental to the changeover in management"
|Accordant||being in agreement or harmony|
often followed by `with''
"a place perfectly accordant with man''s nature"-Thomas Hardy
|Agreeable||to your own liking or feelings or nature|
"Is the plan agreeable to you?"
"he''s an agreeable fellow"
"My idea of an agreeable person...is a person who agrees with me"- Disraeli
"an agreeable manner"
|Agreed||united by being of the same opinion|
"agreed in their distrust of authority"
|Allied||joined by treaty or agreement|
|Amalgamate||to bring or combine together or with something else|
"resourcefully he mingled music and dance"
|Amalgamated||caused to combine or unite|
View all cognitive synonyms for United
|Untied||not bound by shackles and chains|
|United||of or relating to two people who are married to each other|
View English words with the unique letters used in united. Words With The Letters Deintu
|Married||joined in matrimony;|
"a married man";
"a married couple"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Inductee (8 letters)||11 +4||14 +5||inductee|
|Inundate (8 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||inundate|
|Untied (6 letters)||7||9||united|
|Unedited (8 letters)||10 +3||12 +3||ddeeintu|
|United (6 letters)||7||9||united|
|Audient (7 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||audient|
United Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters