- Types Of Speech
- You can use university as a noun in a sentence.
- About University
- A 5 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters e, i, n, r, s, t, u, v, and y, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters er. University starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters u, un, uni, univ, unive, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, sity, rsity, ..
- Establishment where a seat of higher learning is housed, including administrative and living quarters as well as facilities for research and teaching
- Middle English
- School Grade
- University is set as a grade seven word that starts with u, ends with y, 5 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- University in Pig Latin is said as "universityay or universityway".
- u | n | i | v | e | r | s | i | t | y
- un | ni | iv | ve | er | rs | si | it | ty
- uni | niv | ive | ver | ers | rsi | sit | ity
- univ | nive | iver | vers | ersi | rsit | sity
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- establishment where a seat of higher learning is housed, including administrative and living quarters as well as facilities for research and teaching
- the body of faculty and students at a university
- a large and diverse institution of higher learning created to educate for life and for a profession and to grant degrees
|Academe||the academic world|
|Academia||the academic world|
|Academic||an educator who works at a college or university|
|Academician||an educator who works at a college or university|
|Bookworm||someone who spends a great deal of time reading|
|Classroom||a room in a school where lessons take place|
|College||a complex of buildings in which a college is housed|
|College Of Engineering|
|Collegial||of or resembling or typical of a college or college students|
View all cognitive synonyms for University
|University||establishment where a seat of higher learning is housed, including administrative and living quarters as well as facilities for research and teaching|
View English words with the unique letters used in university. Words With The Letters Einrstuvy
|Establishment||the act of forming something|
"the constitution of a PTA group last year"
"it was the establishment of his reputation"
"he still remembers the organization of the club"
|Brown||a university in Rhode Island|
|Cambridge||a university in England|
|Carnegie Mellon University|
|Columbia||a university in New York City|
|Cooper Union For The Advancement Of Science And Ar|
View All Hyponyms For University
University Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters