- Types Of Speech
- You can use unprepossessing as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Unprepossessing
- A 5 syllables adjective satellite and 15 letters with the letters e, g, i, n, o, p, r, s, and u, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter s. Unprepossessing starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters u, un, unp, unpr, unpre, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, sing, ssing, . Unprepossessing is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Creating an unfavorable or neutral first impression
- Compound Words
- A compound word, unprepossessing has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are unp, and repossessing.
- Pig Latin
- Unprepossessing in Pig Latin is said as "unprepossessingay or unprepossessingway".
- u | n | p | r | e | p | o | s | s | e | s | s | i | n | g
- un | np | pr | re | ep | po | os | ss | se | es | ss | si | in | ng
- unp | npr | pre | rep | epo | pos | oss | sse | ses | ess | ssi | sin | ing
- unpr | npre | prep | repo | epos | poss | osse | sses | sess | essi | ssin | sing
- Word Gram
|Unprepossessing||creating an unfavorable or neutral first impression|
View English words with the unique letters used in unprepossessing. Words With The Letters Eginoprsu
|Unattractive||lacking beauty or charm;|
"as unattractive as most mining regions"
Unprepossessing Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With G