- Types Of Speech
- You can use unsentimentally as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Unsentimentally
- A 6 syllables adverb and 15 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, m, n, s, t, u, and y, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter m. Unsentimentally starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters u, un, uns, unse, unsen, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, ally, tally, . Unsentimentally is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- In an unsentimental manner; "unsentimentally, she threw out her dead son''s toys"
- Pig Latin
- Unsentimentally in Pig Latin is said as "unsentimentallyay or unsentimentallyway".
- u | n | s | e | n | t | i | m | e | n | t | a | l | l | y
- un | ns | se | en | nt | ti | im | me | en | nt | ta | al | ll | ly
- uns | nse | sen | ent | nti | tim | ime | men | ent | nta | tal | all | lly
- unse | nsen | sent | enti | ntim | time | imen | ment | enta | ntal | tall | ally
- Word Gram
|Sentimentally||in a sentimental manner|
"`I miss the good old days,'' she added sentimentally"
|Unsentimentally||in an unsentimental manner|
"unsentimentally, she threw out her dead son''s toys"
View English words with the unique letters used in unsentimentally. Words With The Letters Aeilmnstuy
|Unsentimental||facing facts or difficulties realistically and with determination|
Unsentimentally Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With Y