- Types Of Speech
- You can use unsophisticated as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Unsophisticated
- A 6 syllables adjective satellite and 15 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, h, i, n, o, p, s, t, and u, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter s. Unsophisticated starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters u, un, uns, unso, unsop, and the ending characters are d, ed, ted, ated, cated, ..
- Lacking sophistication
- School Grade
- Unsophisticated is set as a sat word that starts with u, ends with d, 6 syllables, 6 vowels and 15 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Unsophisticated in Pig Latin is said as "unsophisticateday or unsophisticatedway".
- u | n | s | o | p | h | i | s | t | i | c | a | t | e | d
- un | ns | so | op | ph | hi | is | st | ti | ic | ca | at | te | ed
- uns | nso | sop | oph | phi | his | ist | sti | tic | ica | cat | ate | ted
- unso | nsop | soph | ophi | phis | hist | isti | stic | tica | icat | cate | ated
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- lacking sophistication
- awkwardly simple and provincial;
"bumpkinly country boys";
"a hick town";
"the nightlife of Montmartre awed the unsophisticated tourists"
- lacking experience of life;
"a callow youth of seventeen"
- lacking complexity;
"small and uncomplicated cars for those really interested in motoring";
"an unsophisticated machine"
- not wise in the ways of the world;
"either too unsophisticated or too honest to promise more than he could deliver";
"this helplessly unworldly woman"- Kate O'Brien
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Altogether||informal terms for nakedness|
"in the raw"
"in the altogether"
"in his birthday suit"
|Artless||simple and natural|
without cunning or deceit
"an artless manner"
|Asinine||complacently or inanely foolish|
|Authentic||not counterfeit or copied|
"an authentic signature"
"a bona fide manuscript"
"an unquestionable antique"
"photographs taken in a veritable bull ring"
|Awkward||not at ease socially|
unsure and constrained in manner
"awkward and reserved at parties"
"ill at ease among eddies of people he didn''t know"
"was always uneasy with strangers"
lose hair on one''s head
"He is balding already"
"denude a forest"
|Bedewed||wet with dew|
View all cognitive synonyms for Unsophisticated
View English words with the unique letters used in unsophisticated. Words With The Letters Acdehinopstu
|Artless||simple and natural;|
without cunning or deceit;
"an artless manner";
Unsophisticated Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With D