- Types Of Speech
- You can use unsympathizing as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Unsympathizing
- A 5 syllables adjective satellite and 14 letters with the letters a, g, h, i, m, n, p, s, t, u, y, and z, 10 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters at. Unsympathizing starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters u, un, uns, unsy, unsym, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, zing, izing, ..
- Not showing or expressing sympathy; "an uncharitable and unsympathizing attitude"
- Pig Latin
- Unsympathizing in Pig Latin is said as "unsympathizingay or unsympathizingway".
- u | n | s | y | m | p | a | t | h | i | z | i | n | g
- un | ns | sy | ym | mp | pa | at | th | hi | iz | zi | in | ng
- uns | nsy | sym | ymp | mpa | pat | ath | thi | hiz | izi | zin | ing
- unsy | nsym | symp | ympa | mpat | path | athi | thiz | hizi | izin | zing
- Word Gram
|Unsympathizing||not showing or expressing sympathy|
"an uncharitable and unsympathizing attitude"
View English words with the unique letters used in unsympathizing. Words With The Letters Aghimnpstuyz
|Unsympathetic||not agreeing with your tastes or expectations;|
"found the task disagreeable and decided to abandon it";
"a job temperamentally unsympathetic to him"
Unsympathizing Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With G