- Types Of Speech
- You can use unverifiable as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Unverifiable
- A 6 syllables adjective satellite and 12 letters with the letters a, b, e, f, i, l, n, r, u, and v, 6 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters if. Unverifiable starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters u, un, unv, unve, unver, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, able, iable, ..
- (of e.g. evidence) not objective or easily verified
- Pig Latin
- Unverifiable in Pig Latin is said as "unverifiableay or unverifiableway".
- u | n | v | e | r | i | f | i | a | b | l | e
- un | nv | ve | er | ri | if | fi | ia | ab | bl | le
- unv | nve | ver | eri | rif | ifi | fia | iab | abl | ble
- unve | nver | veri | erif | rifi | ifia | fiab | iabl | able
- Word Gram
|Unverifiable||(of e.g. evidence) not objective or easily verified|
View English words with the unique letters used in unverifiable. Words With The Letters Abefilnruv
|Subjective||of a mental act performed entirely within the mind;|
"a cognition is an immanent act of mind"
Unverifiable Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With U
- Ends With E