- Types Of Speech
- You can use vacuole as a noun in a sentence.
- About Vacuole
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, c, e, l, o, u, and v, 3 consonants, 4 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter u. Vacuole starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters v, va, vac, vacu, vacuo, and the ending characters are e, le, ole, uole, cuole, ..
- A tiny cavity filled with fluid in the cytoplasm of a cell
- School Grade
- Vacuole is set as a grade seven word that starts with v, ends with e, 2 syllables, 4 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is vacuole a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Vacuole in Pig Latin is said as "acuolevay or acuolevway".
- v | a | c | u | o | l | e
- va | ac | cu | uo | ol | le
- vac | acu | cuo | uol | ole
- vacu | acuo | cuol | uole
- Word Gram
|Aster||star-shaped structure formed in the cytoplasm of a cell having fibers like rays that surround the centrosome during mitosis|
|Centriole||one of two small cylindrical cell organelles composes of 9 triplet microtubules|
form the asters during mitosis
|Centrosome||small region of cytoplasm adjacent to the nucleus|
contains the centrioles and serves to organize the microtubules
View all cognitive synonyms for Vacuole
|Vacuole||a tiny cavity filled with fluid in the cytoplasm of a cell|
View English words with the unique letters used in vacuole. Words With The Letters Acelouv
|Cavity||(anatomy) a natural hollow or sinus within the body|
|Cavum||(anatomy) a natural hollow or sinus within the body|
|Cell||(biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms;|
cells may exist as independent units of life (as in monads) or may form colonies or tissues as in higher plants and animals
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Vacuole (7 letters)||12||16||vacuole|
Vacuole Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With V
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters