- Types Of Speech
- You can use vagueness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Vagueness
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, e, g, n, s, u, and v, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter e. Vagueness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters v, va, vag, vagu, vague, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, eness, . Vagueness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Unclearness by virtue of being vague
- Compound Words
- A compound word, vagueness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are vague, and ness.
- Pig Latin
- Vagueness in Pig Latin is said as "aguenessvay or aguenessvway".
- v | a | g | u | e | n | e | s | s
- va | ag | gu | ue | en | ne | es | ss
- vag | agu | gue | uen | ene | nes | ess
- vagu | ague | guen | uene | enes | ness
- Word Gram
|Abstruseness||the quality of being unclear or abstruse and hard to understand|
|Airiness||lightness in movement or manner|
|Anarchy||a state of lawlessness and disorder (usually resulting from a failure of government)|
|Attenuation||the property of something that has been weakened or reduced in thickness or density|
View all cognitive synonyms for Vagueness
|Vagueness||unclearness by virtue of being vague|
View English words with the unique letters used in vagueness. Words With The Letters Aegnsuv
|Unclearness||incomprehensibility as a result of not being clear|
|Haziness||cloudiness resulting from haze or mist|
Vagueness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With V
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters