- Types Of Speech
- You can use valetudinarian as a article or as a noun in a sentence.
- About Valetudinarian
- A 7 syllables article and 14 letters with the letters a, d, e, i, l, n, r, t, u, and v, 7 consonants, 7 vowels and 7 syllables with the middle letters di. Valetudinarian starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters v, va, val, vale, valet, and the ending characters are n, an, ian, rian, arian, ..
- Weak or sickly person especially one morbidly concerned with his or her health
- Pig Latin
- Valetudinarian in Pig Latin is said as "aletudinarianvay or aletudinarianvway".
- v | a | l | e | t | u | d | i | n | a | r | i | a | n
- va | al | le | et | tu | ud | di | in | na | ar | ri | ia | an
- val | ale | let | etu | tud | udi | din | ina | nar | ari | ria | ian
- vale | alet | letu | etud | tudi | udin | dina | inar | nari | aria | rian
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- weak or sickly person especially one morbidly concerned with his or her health
- Article Examples
- of or relating to or characteristic of a person who is a valetudinarian
|Adynamic||characterized by an absence of force or forcefulness|
|Alcoholic||a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually|
|Alky||a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually|
|Antisocial Personality Disorder|
|Apoplectic||pertaining to or characteristic of apoplexy|
|Arthritic||of or pertaining to arthritis|
"my creaky old joints"
"rheumy with age and grief"
|Asthenic||having a slender physique|
View all cognitive synonyms for Valetudinarian
|Valetudinarian||weak or sickly person especially one morbidly concerned with his or her health|
View English words with the unique letters used in valetudinarian. Words With The Letters Adeilnrtuv
|Sufferer||one who suffers for the sake of principle|
Valetudinarian Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With V
- Ends With N