- Types Of Speech
- You can use valium as a noun in a sentence.
- About Valium
- A 3 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, i, l, m, u, and v, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters li. Valium starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters v, va, val, vali, valiu, and the ending characters are m, um, ium, lium, alium, ..
- A tranquilizer (trade name Valium) used to relieve anxiety and relax muscles; acts by enhancing the inhibitory actions of the neurotransmitter GABA; can also be used as an anticonvulsant drug in cases of nerve agent poisoning
- Is valium a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Valium in Pig Latin is said as "aliumvay or aliumvway".
- v | a | l | i | u | m
- va | al | li | iu | um
- val | ali | liu | ium
- vali | aliu | lium
- Word Gram
|Valium||a tranquilizer (trade name Valium) used to relieve anxiety and relax muscles|
acts by enhancing the inhibitory actions of the neurotransmitter GABA
can also be used as an anticonvulsant drug in cases of nerve agent poisoning
View English words with the unique letters used in valium. Words With The Letters Ailmuv
|Benzodiazepine||any of several similar lipophilic amines used as tranquilizers or sedatives or hypnotics or muscle relaxants|
chronic use can lead to dependency
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Valium (6 letters)||11||15||valium|
|Alluvium (8 letters)||13 +2||19 +4||alluvium|
Valium Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With V
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters