- Types Of Speech
- You can use valve as a noun in a sentence.
- About Valve
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, e, l, and v, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter l. Valve starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters v, va, val, valv, and the ending characters are e, ve, lve, alve, ..
- Control consisting of a mechanical device for controlling the flow of a fluid
- Is valve a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Valve in Pig Latin is said as "alvevay or alvevway".
- v | a | l | v | e
- va | al | lv | ve
- val | alv | lve
- valv | alve
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- control consisting of a mechanical device for controlling the flow of a fluid
- device in a brass wind instrument for varying the length of the air column to alter the pitch of a tone
- a structure in a hollow organ (like the heart) with a flap to insure one-way flow of fluid through it
|Beating Reed Instrument|
|Bell||a hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck|
|Bob||a short abrupt inclination (as of the head)|
"he gave me a short bob of acknowledgement"
|Bobber||a small float usually made of cork|
attached to a fishing line
|Bobfloat||a small float usually made of cork|
attached to a fishing line
|Brim||a circular projection that sticks outward from the crown of a hat|
|Bung||a plug used to close a hole in a barrel or flask|
View all cognitive synonyms for Valve
|Valve||control consisting of a mechanical device for controlling the flow of a fluid|
View English words with the unique letters used in valve. Words With The Letters Aelv
|Control||the activity of managing or exerting control over something|
"the control of the mob by the police was admirable"
|Controller||a mechanism that controls the operation of a machine|
"the speed control on his turntable was not working properly"
"I turned the controls over to her"
|Accelerator||a valve that regulates the supply of fuel to the engine|
|Choke||a valve that controls the flow of air into the carburetor of a gasoline engine|
|Clack||a simple valve with a hinge on one side;|
allows fluid to flow in only one direction
|Escape||the act of escaping physically;|
"he made his escape from the mental hospital";
"the canary escaped from its cage";
"his flight was an indication of his guilt"
View All Hyponyms For Valve
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Leave (5 letters)||8||10||leave|
|Aleve (5 letters)||8||10||leave|
|Valve (5 letters)||11||14||valve|
|Veal (4 letters)||7||9||vale|
|Valley (6 letters)||12 +1||14||aellvy|
|Vale (4 letters)||7||9||vale|
|Vela (4 letters)||7||9||vale|
|Wavell (6 letters)||12 +1||15 +1||wavell|
|A Level (7 letters)|
|Lave (4 letters)||7||9||vale|
|Leavy (5 letters)||11||12||leavy|
Valve Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With V
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters