- Types Of Speech
- You can use vegan as a noun in a sentence.
- About Vegan
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, e, g, n, and v, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter g. Vegan starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters v, ve, veg, vega, and the ending characters are n, an, gan, egan, ..
- A strict vegetarian; someone who eats no animal or dairy products at all
- Is vegan a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Vegan in Pig Latin is said as "eganvay or eganvway".
- v | e | g | a | n
- ve | eg | ga | an
- veg | ega | gan
- vega | egan
- Word Gram
|Vegan||a strict vegetarian|
someone who eats no animal or dairy products at all
View English words with the unique letters used in vegan. Words With The Letters Aegnv
|Vegetarian||eater of fruits and grains and nuts|
someone who eats no meat or fish or (often) any animal products
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Geneva (6 letters)||10 +1||13 +1||avenge|
|Vegan (5 letters)||9||12||vegan|
|Avenge (6 letters)||10 +1||13 +1||avenge|
Vegan Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With V
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters