- Types Of Speech
- You can use vein as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Vein
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters e, i, n, and v, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ei. Vein starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters v, ve, vei, and the ending characters are n, in, ein, ..
- One of the horny ribs that stiffen and support the wing of an insect
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Vein is set as a kindergarten word that starts with v, ends with n, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is vein a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Vein in Pig Latin is said as "einvay or einvway".
- v | e | i | n
- ve | ei | in
- vei | ein
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- one of the horny ribs that stiffen and support the wing of an insect
- a blood vessel that carries blood from the capillaries toward the heart;
all veins except the pulmonary carry unaerated blood
- a distinctive style or manner;
"he continued in this vein for several minutes"
- a layer of ore between layers of rock
- any of the vascular bundles or ribs that form the branching framework of conducting and supporting tissues in a leaf or other plant organ
- Verb Examples
- make a veinlike pattern
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Affectation||a deliberate pretense or exaggerated display|
|Affectedness||a deliberate pretense or exaggerated display|
|Agency||how a result is obtained or an end is achieved|
"a means of control"
"an example is the best agency of instruction"
"the true way to success"
|Aorta||the large trunk artery that carries blood from the left ventricle of the heart to branch arteries|
|Arteriola||one of the small thin-walled arteries that end in capillaries|
|Arteriole||one of the small thin-walled arteries that end in capillaries|
|Artery||a major thoroughfare that bears important traffic|
|Attitude||a theatrical pose created for effect|
"the actor struck just the right attitude"
View all cognitive synonyms for Vein
|Vein||one of the horny ribs that stiffen and support the wing of an insect|
|Vine||weak-stemmed plant that derives support from climbing, twining, or creeping along a surface|
View English words with the unique letters used in vein. Words With The Letters Einv
|Rib||support resembling the rib of an animal|
View All Names For Vein
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Vein (4 letters)||7||9||vine|
|Endive (6 letters)||10 +3||12 +3||veined|
|Venice (6 letters)||11 +4||14 +5||ceeinv|
|Vienna (6 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||vienna|
|Divine (6 letters)||10 +3||12 +3||deiinv|
|Vixen (5 letters)||15 +8||17 +8||vixen|
|Bevin (5 letters)||10 +3||13 +4||bevin|
|Vine (4 letters)||7||9||vine|
|Evince (6 letters)||11 +4||14 +5||ceeinv|
|Invade (6 letters)||10 +3||12 +3||viande|
|Naive (5 letters)||8 +1||10 +1||naive|
|Veined (6 letters)||10 +3||12 +3||veined|
|Venin (5 letters)||8 +1||11 +2||venin|
|Viande (6 letters)||10 +3||12 +3||viande|
|Avenin (6 letters)||9 +2||12 +3||vienna|
Vein Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With V
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters