- Types Of Speech
- You can use venom as a noun in a sentence.
- About Venom
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters e, m, n, o, and v, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter n. Venom starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters v, ve, ven, veno, and the ending characters are m, om, nom, enom, ..
- Feeling a need to see others suffer
- Anglo Norman
- School Grade
- Venom is set as a sat word that starts with v, ends with m, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is venom a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Venom in Pig Latin is said as "enomvay or enomvway".
- v | e | n | o | m
- ve | en | no | om
- ven | eno | nom
- veno | enom
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- feeling a need to see others suffer
- toxin secreted by animals;
secreted by certain snakes and poisonous insects (e.g., spiders and scorpions)
|Abomination||an action that is vicious or vile|
an action that arouses disgust or abhorence
"his treatment of the children is an abomination"
|Acaracide||a chemical agent used to kill mites|
|Acaricide||a chemical agent used to kill mites|
|Acerbity||a sharp and bitter manner|
|Acrimony||a sharp and bitter manner|
|Act Of Terrorism|
|Acuteness||the quality of having a sharp edge or point|
|Ailment||an often persistent bodily disorder or disease|
a cause for complaining
|Animality||the physical (or animal) side of a person as opposed to the spirit or intellect|
View all cognitive synonyms for Venom
|Venom||feeling a need to see others suffer|
View English words with the unique letters used in venom. Words With The Letters Emnov
|Bruise||an injury that doesn''t break the skin but results in some discoloration|
|Hurt||the act of damaging something or someone|
|Injure||cause injuries or bodily harm to|
|Offend||cause to feel resentment or indignation|
"Her tactless remark offended me"
|Spite||malevolence by virtue of being malicious or spiteful or nasty|
|Wound||the act of inflicting a wound|
|Malevolence||the quality of threatening evil|
|Malignity||quality of being disposed to evil|
intense ill will
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Venom (5 letters)||10||13||venom|
|Envenom (7 letters)||12 +2||16 +3||envenom|
|Move On (7 letters)|
|Venomed (7 letters)||13 +3||16 +3||deemnov|
Venom Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With V
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters