- Types Of Speech
- You can use vibe as a noun in a sentence.
- About Vibe
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters b, e, i, and v, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ib. Vibe starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters v, vi, vib, and the ending characters are e, be, ibe, ..
- A distinctive emotional atmosphere; sensed intuitively; "it gave me a nostalgic vibe"; "that man gives off bad vibes"
- School Grade
- Vibe is set as a kindergarten word that starts with v, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is vibe a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Vibe in Pig Latin is said as "ibevay or ibevway".
- v | i | b | e
- vi | ib | be
- vib | ibe
- Word Gram
|Vibe||a distinctive emotional atmosphere|
"it gave me a nostalgic vibe"
"that man gives off bad vibes"
View English words with the unique letters used in vibe. Words With The Letters Beiv
|Ambiance||the atmosphere of an environment|
|Ambience||the atmosphere of an environment|
|Atmosphere||a distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing|
"an air of mystery"
"the house had a neglected air"
"an atmosphere of defeat pervaded the candidate''s headquarters"
"the place had an aura of romance"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Vibe (4 letters)||9||11||vibe|
Vibe Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With V
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters