- Types Of Speech
- You can use victoria as a noun in a sentence.
- About Victoria
- A 4 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, c, i, o, r, t, and v, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters to. Victoria starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters v, vi, vic, vict, victo, and the ending characters are a, ia, ria, oria, toria, ..
- Capital of the Canadian province of British Columbia on Vancouver Island
- Pig Latin
- Victoria in Pig Latin is said as "ictoriavay or ictoriavway".
- v | i | c | t | o | r | i | a
- vi | ic | ct | to | or | ri | ia
- vic | ict | cto | tor | ori | ria
- vict | icto | ctor | tori | oria
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- capital of the Canadian province of British Columbia on Vancouver Island
- a state in southeastern Australia
- port city and the capital of Seychelles
- a town in southeast Texas southeast of San Antonio
- a waterfall in the Zambezi River on the border between Zimbabwe and Zambia;
- (Roman mythology) goddess of victory;
counterpart of Greek Nike
- queen of Great Britain and Ireland and empress of India from 1837 to 1901 (1819-1901)
|Victoria||capital of the Canadian province of British Columbia on Vancouver Island|
View English words with the unique letters used in victoria. Words With The Letters Aciortv
|Port||put or turn on the left side, of a ship|
"port the helm"
View All Names For Victoria
Victoria Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With V
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters