- Types Of Speech
- You can use video as a noun in a sentence.
- About Video
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters d, e, i, o, and v, 2 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter d. Video starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters v, vi, vid, vide, and the ending characters are o, eo, deo, ideo, ..
- A recording of both the video and audio components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
- School Grade
- Video is set as a grade five word that starts with v, ends with o, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is video a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Video in Pig Latin is said as "ideovay or ideovway".
- v | i | d | e | o
- vi | id | de | eo
- vid | ide | deo
- vide | ideo
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a recording of both the video and audio components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
- broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects;
"she is a star of screen and video";
"Television is a medium because it is neither rare nor well done" - Ernie Kovacs
- the visible part of a television transmission;
"they could still receive the sound but the picture was gone"
|Recording||the act of making a record (especially an audio record)|
"she watched the recording from a sound-proof booth"
|Videotape||a relatively wide magnetic tape for use in recording visual images and associated sound|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Bovidae (7 letters)||13 +4||15 +5||bovidae|
|Oviedo (6 letters)||10 +1||11 +1||oviedo|
|Devoice (7 letters)||13 +4||15 +5||devoice|
|Devoid (6 letters)||11 +2||12 +2||devoid|
|Voiced (6 letters)||12 +3||14 +4||voiced|
|Avoided (7 letters)||12 +3||13 +3||avoided|
Video Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With V
- Ends With O
- Spelled With / Contains Letters