- Types Of Speech
- You can use virtuousness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Virtuousness
- A 4 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters e, i, n, o, r, s, t, u, and v, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ou. Virtuousness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters v, vi, vir, virt, virtu, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, sness, . Virtuousness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The quality of doing what is right and avoiding what is wrong
- Compound Words
- A compound word, virtuousness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are virtuous, and ness.
- Pig Latin
- Virtuousness in Pig Latin is said as "irtuousnessvay or irtuousnessvway".
- v | i | r | t | u | o | u | s | n | e | s | s
- vi | ir | rt | tu | uo | ou | us | sn | ne | es | ss
- vir | irt | rtu | tuo | uou | ous | usn | sne | nes | ess
- virt | irtu | rtuo | tuou | uous | ousn | usne | snes | ness
- Word Gram
|Act Of God|
|Adiposis||the property of excessive fatness|
|Advantageousness||the quality of being encouraging or promising of a successful outcome|
|Affection||a positive feeling of liking|
"he had trouble expressing the affection he felt"
"the child won everyone''s heart"
|Affectionateness||a quality proceeding from feelings of affection or love|
|Agreeability||a temperamental disposition to be agreeable|
|Agreeableness||a temperamental disposition to be agreeable|
|Allegiance||the act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to a course of action|
"his long commitment to public service"
"they felt no loyalty to a losing team"
|Amperage||the strength of a electrical current measured in amperes|
View all cognitive synonyms for Virtuousness
|Virtuousness||the quality of doing what is right and avoiding what is wrong|
View English words with the unique letters used in virtuousness. Words With The Letters Einorstuv
Virtuousness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With V
- Ends With S