- Types Of Speech
- You can use vividly as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Vividly
- A 3 syllables adverb and 7 letters with the letters d, i, l, v, and y, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter i. Vividly starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters v, vi, viv, vivi, vivid, and the ending characters are y, ly, dly, idly, vidly, ..
- In a vivid manner; "he described his adventures vividly"
- Is vividly a scrabble word? A 17 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Vividly in Pig Latin is said as "ividlyvay or ividlyvway".
- v | i | v | i | d | l | y
- vi | iv | vi | id | dl | ly
- viv | ivi | vid | idl | dly
- vivi | ivid | vidl | idly
- Word Gram
|Vividly||in a vivid manner|
"he described his adventures vividly"
View English words with the unique letters used in vividly. Words With The Letters Dilvy
|Lifelike||unaffected and natural looking;|
"a lifelike pose";
"a natural reaction"
|Pictorial||a periodical (magazine or newspaper) containing many pictures|
|Vivid||(of color) having the highest saturation;|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Civil Day (9 letters)|
|Vividly (7 letters)||17||19||vividly|
|Avidly (6 letters)||13||14||avidly|
|Lividly (7 letters)||14||16||lividly|
|Validly (7 letters)||14||16||validly|
Vividly Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With V
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters