- Types Of Speech
- You can use vocabulary as a noun in a sentence.
- About Vocabulary
- A 5 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, b, c, l, o, r, u, v, and y, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters bu. Vocabulary starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters v, vo, voc, voca, vocab, and the ending characters are y, ry, ary, lary, ulary, ..
- A language user''s knowledge of words
- Late Latin
- School Grade
- Vocabulary is set as a grade seven word that starts with v, ends with y, 5 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Vocabulary in Pig Latin is said as "ocabularyvay or ocabularyvway".
- v | o | c | a | b | u | l | a | r | y
- vo | oc | ca | ab | bu | ul | la | ar | ry
- voc | oca | cab | abu | bul | ula | lar | ary
- voca | ocab | cabu | abul | bula | ular | lary
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a language user's knowledge of words
- the system of techniques or symbols serving as a means of expression (as in arts or crafts);
"he introduced a wide vocabulary of techniques"
- a listing of the words used in some enterprise
|Argot||a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)|
"they don''t speak our lingo"
|Bevel||a hand tool consisting of two rules that are hinged together so you can draw or measure angles of any size|
|Cant||two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees|
|Chamfer||two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees|
|Choice Of Words|
|Color||the appearance of objects (or light sources) described in terms of a person''s perception of their hue and lightness (or brightness) and saturation|
|Colour||the appearance of objects (or light sources) described in terms of a person''s perception of their hue and lightness (or brightness) and saturation|
View all cognitive synonyms for Vocabulary
|Vocabulary||a language user''s knowledge of words|
View English words with the unique letters used in vocabulary. Words With The Letters Abcloruvy
|Cognition||the psychological result of perception and learning and reasoning|
|Knowledge||the psychological result of perception and learning and reasoning|
|Noesis||the psychological result of perception and learning and reasoning|
|Language||the mental faculty or power of vocal communication;|
"language sets homo sapiens apart from all other animals"
Vocabulary Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With V
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters