- Types Of Speech
- You can use volcano as a noun in a sentence.
- About Volcano
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, c, l, n, o, and v, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter c. Volcano starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters v, vo, vol, volc, volca, and the ending characters are o, no, ano, cano, lcano, ..
- A fissure in the earth''s crust (or in the surface of some other planet) through which molten lava and gases erupt
- School Grade
- Volcano is set as a grade seven word that starts with v, ends with o, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is volcano a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Volcano in Pig Latin is said as "olcanovay or olcanovway".
- v | o | l | c | a | n | o
- vo | ol | lc | ca | an | no
- vol | olc | lca | can | ano
- volc | olca | lcan | cano
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a fissure in the earth's crust (or in the surface of some other planet) through which molten lava and gases erupt
- a mountain formed by volcanic material
|Barf||eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth|
"After drinking too much, the students vomited"
"He purged continuously"
"The patient regurgitated the food we gave him last night"
|Belch||a reflex that expels wind noisily from the stomach through the mouth|
|Belching||a reflex that expels wind noisily from the stomach through the mouth|
|Blowup||a photographic print that has been enlarged|
|Burp||a reflex that expels wind noisily from the stomach through the mouth|
|Burping||a reflex that expels wind noisily from the stomach through the mouth|
|Burst||the act of exploding or bursting something|
"the explosion of the firecrackers awoke the children"
"the burst of an atom bomb creates enormous radiation aloft"
View all cognitive synonyms for Volcano
|Volcano||a fissure in the earth''s crust (or in the surface of some other planet) through which molten lava and gases erupt|
View English words with the unique letters used in volcano. Words With The Letters Aclnov
|Cleft||a long narrow opening|
|Crack||the act of cracking something|
|Crevice||a long narrow opening|
|Fissure||(anatomy) a long narrow slit or groove that divides an organ into lobes|
|Scissure||a long narrow opening|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Volcano (7 letters)||12||16||volcano|
|Volcan (6 letters)||11||15||volcan|
Volcano Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With V
- Ends With O
- Spelled With / Contains Letters