- Types Of Speech
- You can use volleyball as a noun in a sentence.
- About Volleyball
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, b, e, l, o, v, and y, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ey. Volleyball starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters v, vo, vol, voll, volle, and the ending characters are l, ll, all, ball, yball, . Volleyball is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A game in which two teams hit an inflated ball over a high net using their hands
- Compound Words
- A compound word, volleyball has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are volley, and ball.
- School Grade
- Volleyball is set as a grade five word that starts with v, ends with l, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Volleyball in Pig Latin is said as "olleyballvay or olleyballvway".
- v | o | l | l | e | y | b | a | l | l
- vo | ol | ll | le | ey | yb | ba | al | ll
- vol | oll | lle | ley | eyb | yba | bal | all
- voll | olle | lley | leyb | eyba | ybal | ball
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a game in which two teams hit an inflated ball over a high net using their hands
- an inflated ball used in playing volleyball
|Volleyball||a game in which two teams hit an inflated ball over a high net using their hands|
View English words with the unique letters used in volleyball. Words With The Letters Abelovy
Volleyball Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With V
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters