- Types Of Speech
- You can use wallflower as a noun in a sentence.
- About Wallflower
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, e, f, l, o, r, and w, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters fl. Wallflower starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters w, wa, wal, wall, wallf, and the ending characters are r, er, wer, ower, lower, . Wallflower is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Remains on sidelines at social event
- Compound Words
- A compound word, wallflower has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are wall, and flower.
- Pig Latin
- Wallflower in Pig Latin is said as "allflowerway or allflowerwway".
- w | a | l | l | f | l | o | w | e | r
- wa | al | ll | lf | fl | lo | ow | we | er
- wal | all | llf | lfl | flo | low | owe | wer
- wall | allf | llfl | lflo | flow | lowe | ower
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- remains on sidelines at social event
- perennial of southern Europe having clusters of fragrant flowers of all colors especially yellow and orange;
often naturalized on old walls or cliffs;
sometimes placed in genus Erysimum
- any of numerous plants of the genus Erysimum having fragrant yellow or orange or brownish flowers
|Wallflower||remains on sidelines at social event|
View English words with the unique letters used in wallflower. Words With The Letters Aeflorw
Wallflower Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With W
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters