- Types Of Speech
- You can use watercress as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Watercress
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, c, e, r, s, t, and w, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters rc. Watercress starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters w, wa, wat, wate, water, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ress, cress, . Watercress is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Cresses that grow in clear ponds and streams
- Compound Words
- A compound word, watercress has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are water, and cress.
- Pig Latin
- Watercress in Pig Latin is said as "atercressway or atercresswway".
- w | a | t | e | r | c | r | e | s | s
- wa | at | te | er | rc | cr | re | es | ss
- wat | ate | ter | erc | rcr | cre | res | ess
- wate | ater | terc | ercr | rcre | cres | ress
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- cresses that grow in clear ponds and streams
- any of several water-loving cresses
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- of a moderate yellow-green color that is greener and deeper than moss green and yellower and darker than pea green
|Watercress||cresses that grow in clear ponds and streams|
View English words with the unique letters used in watercress. Words With The Letters Acerstw
|Cress||pungent leaves of any of numerous cruciferous herbs|
Watercress Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With W
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters