- Types Of Speech
- You can use weatherman as a noun in a sentence.
- About Weatherman
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, e, h, m, n, r, t, and w, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters he. Weatherman starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters w, we, wea, weat, weath, and the ending characters are n, an, man, rman, erman, ..
- Predicts the weather
- Compound Words
- A compound word, weatherman has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are weather, and man.
- Pig Latin
- Weatherman in Pig Latin is said as "eathermanway or eathermanwway".
- w | e | a | t | h | e | r | m | a | n
- we | ea | at | th | he | er | rm | ma | an
- wea | eat | ath | the | her | erm | rma | man
- weat | eath | athe | ther | herm | erma | rman
- Word Gram
|Weatherman||predicts the weather|
View English words with the unique letters used in weatherman. Words With The Letters Aehmnrtw
|Meteorologist||a specialist who studies processes in the earth''s atmosphere that cause weather conditions|
Weatherman Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With W
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters