- Types Of Speech
- You can use westernization as a noun in a sentence.
- About Westernization
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, e, i, n, o, r, s, t, w, and z, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ni. Westernization starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters w, we, wes, west, weste, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- Assimilation of Western culture; the social process of becoming familiar with or converting to the customs and practices of Western civilization
- Pig Latin
- Westernization in Pig Latin is said as "esternizationway or esternizationwway".
- w | e | s | t | e | r | n | i | z | a | t | i | o | n
- we | es | st | te | er | rn | ni | iz | za | at | ti | io | on
- wes | est | ste | ter | ern | rni | niz | iza | zat | ati | tio | ion
- west | este | ster | tern | erni | rniz | niza | izat | zati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Westernization||assimilation of Western culture|
the social process of becoming familiar with or converting to the customs and practices of Western civilization
View English words with the unique letters used in westernization. Words With The Letters Aeinorstwz
Westernization Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With W
- Ends With N