- Types Of Speech
- You can use whimsical as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Whimsical
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 9 letters with the letters a, c, h, i, l, m, s, and w, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter s. Whimsical starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters w, wh, whi, whim, whims, and the ending characters are l, al, cal, ical, sical, ..
- School Grade
- Whimsical is set as a sat word that starts with w, ends with l, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Whimsical in Pig Latin is said as "imsicalwhay or imsicalwhway".
- w | h | i | m | s | i | c | a | l
- wh | hi | im | ms | si | ic | ca | al
- whi | him | ims | msi | sic | ica | cal
- whim | hims | imsi | msic | sica | ical
- Word Gram
|Abnormal||much greater than the normal|
|Absurd||inconsistent with reason or logic or common sense|
"the absurd predicament of seeming to argue that virtue is highly desirable but intensely unpleasant"- Walter Lippman
|Accidental||a musical notation that makes a note sharp or flat or natural although that is not part of the key signature|
"there was a search for beauty that had somehow gone adrift"
View all cognitive synonyms for Whimsical
View English words with the unique letters used in whimsical. Words With The Letters Achilmsw
|Arbitrary||based on or subject to individual discretion or preference or sometimes impulse or caprice;|
"an arbitrary decision";
"the arbitrary rule of a dictator";
"an arbitrary penalty";
"of arbitrary size and shape";
"an arbitrary choice";
"arbitrary division of t
Whimsical Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With W
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters