- Types Of Speech
- You can use window as a noun in a sentence.
- About Window
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters d, i, n, o, and w, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters nd. Window starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters w, wi, win, wind, windo, and the ending characters are w, ow, dow, ndow, indow, ..
- A framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, window has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are win, and dow.
- School Grade
- Window is set as a grade four word that starts with w, ends with w, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is window a scrabble word? A 13 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Window in Pig Latin is said as "indowway or indowwway".
- w | i | n | d | o | w
- wi | in | nd | do | ow
- win | ind | ndo | dow
- wind | indo | ndow
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
- a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back;
usually is capable of being opened
- a transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material
- (computer science) a rectangular part of a computer screen that contains a display different from the rest of the screen
- an opening in the wall of a building (usually to admit light and air);
"he stuck his head in the window"
- a pane in a window;
"the ball shattered the window"
- an opening that resembles a window in appearance or function;
"he could see them through a window in the trees"
- the time period that is considered best for starting or finishing something;
"the expanded window will give us time to catch the thieves";
"they had a window of less than an hour when an attack would have succeeded"
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Bay||a horse of a moderate reddish-brown color|
|Chaff||foil in thin strips|
ejected into the air as a radar countermeasure
|Dose||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
View all cognitive synonyms for Window
|Window||a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air|
View English words with the unique letters used in window. Words With The Letters Dinow
|Frame||one of a series of still transparent photographs on a strip of film used in making movies|
|Framework||a structure supporting or containing something|
|Framing||formulation of the plans and important details|
"the framing of judicial decrees"
|Clearstory||part of an interior wall rising above the adjacent roof with windows admitting light|
|Clerestory||part of an interior wall rising above the adjacent roof with windows admitting light|
|Dormer||a gabled extension built out from a sloping roof to accommodate a vertical window|
|Double Hung Window|
|Fanlight||a semicircular window over a door or window;|
usually has sash bars like the ribs of a fan
View All Hyponyms For Window
|Building||the act of constructing or building something;|
"during the construction we had to take a detour";
"his hobby was the building of boats"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Window (6 letters)||13||14||dinoww|
|Woodwind (8 letters)||16 +3||17 +3||woodwind|
|Downwind (8 letters)||16 +3||18 +4||downwind|
Window Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With W
- Ends With W
- Spelled With / Contains Letters