- Types Of Speech
- You can use wonderful as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Wonderful
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 9 letters with the letters d, e, f, l, n, o, r, u, and w, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter e. Wonderful starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters w, wo, won, wond, wonde, and the ending characters are l, ul, ful, rful, erful, ..
- Extraordinarily good; used especially as intensifiers; "a fantastic trip to the Orient"; "the film was fantastic!"; "a howling success"; "a marvelous collection of rare books"; "had a rattling conversation about politics"; "a tremendous achievement"
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, wonderful has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are wonder, and ful.
- School Grade
- Wonderful is set as a grade three word that starts with w, ends with l, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Wonderful in Pig Latin is said as "onderfulway or onderfulwway".
- w | o | n | d | e | r | f | u | l
- wo | on | nd | de | er | rf | fu | ul
- won | ond | nde | der | erf | rfu | ful
- wond | onde | nder | derf | erfu | rful
- Word Gram
|Almighty||terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God|
|Amazing||inspiring awe or admiration or wonder|
"New York is an amazing city"
"the Grand Canyon is an awe-inspiring sight"
"the awesome complexity of the universe"
"this sea, whose gently awful stirrings seem to speak of some hidden soul beneath"- Melville
|Aplomb||great coolness and composure under strain|
"keep your cool"
|Appalling||an experience that appalls|
"is it better to view the appalling or merely hear of it?"
"an arresting drawing of people turning into animals"
"a sensational concert--one never to be forgotten"
"a stunning performance"
|Assuredness||great coolness and composure under strain|
"keep your cool"
|Astonishing||so surprisingly impressive as to stun or overwhelm|
"such an enormous response was astonishing"
"an astounding achievement"
"the amount of money required was staggering"
"suffered a staggering defeat"
"the figure inside the boucle dress was stupefying
|Astounding||bewildering or striking dumb with wonder|
View all cognitive synonyms for Wonderful
used especially as intensifiers
"a fantastic trip to the Orient"
"the film was fantastic!"
"a howling success"
"a marvelous collection of rare books"
"had a rattling conversation about politics"
"a tremendous achievement"
View English words with the unique letters used in wonderful. Words With The Letters Deflnoruw
|Extraordinary||far more than usual or expected;|
"an extraordinary desire for approval";
"it was an over-the-top experience"
Wonderful Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With W
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters