- Types Of Speech
- You can use worker as a noun in a sentence.
- About Worker
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters e, k, o, r, and w, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters rk. Worker starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters w, wo, wor, work, worke, and the ending characters are r, er, ker, rker, orker, ..
- Sterile member of a colony of social insects that forages for food and cares for the larvae
- Is worker a scrabble word? A 13 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Worker in Pig Latin is said as "orkerway or orkerwway".
- w | o | r | k | e | r
- wo | or | rk | ke | er
- wor | ork | rke | ker
- work | orke | rker
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- sterile member of a colony of social insects that forages for food and cares for the larvae
- a person who works at a specific occupation;
"he is a good worker"
- a person who acts and gets things done;
"he's a principal actor in this affair";
"when you want something done get a doer";
"he's a miracle worker"
- a member of the working class (not necessarily employed);
"workers of the world--unite!"
|Actor||a theatrical performer|
|Agent||the semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the hapening denoted by the verb in the clause|
|Almighty||terms referring to the Judeo-Christian God|
|Ant||social insect living in organized colonies|
characteristically the males and fertile queen have wings during breeding season
wingless sterile females are the workers
|Architect||someone who creates plans to be used in making something (such as buildings)|
|Artificer||an enlisted man responsible for the upkeep of small arms and machine guns etc.|
|Artisan||a skilled worker who practices some trade or handicraft|
View all cognitive synonyms for Worker
|Worker||sterile member of a colony of social insects that forages for food and cares for the larvae|
|Rework||use again in altered form|
"retread an old plot"
View English words with the unique letters used in worker. Words With The Letters Ekorw
|Work||activity directed toward making or doing something|
"she checked several points needing further work"
|Insect||small air-breathing arthropod|
|Soldier||a wingless sterile ant or termite having a large head and powerful jaws adapted for defending the colony|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Rockweed (8 letters)||18 +5||19 +6||rockweed|
|Worker (6 letters)||13||13||ekorrw|
|Beadwork (8 letters)||18 +5||19 +6||beadwork|
|Cookware (8 letters)||17 +4||18 +5||cookware|
|Key Word (8 letters)|
|Workweek (8 letters)||22 +9||22 +9||workweek|
|Rework (6 letters)||13||13||ekorrw|
|Webwork (7 letters)||19 +6||20 +7||webwork|
Worker Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With W
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters