- Types Of Speech
- You can use xanthine as a noun in a sentence.
- About Xanthine
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, e, h, i, n, t, and x, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters th. Xanthine starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters x, xa, xan, xant, xanth, and the ending characters are e, ne, ine, hine, thine, ..
- Crystalline oxidation product of the metabolism of nucleoproteins; precursor of uric acid; found in many organs and in urine
- Pig Latin
- Xanthine in Pig Latin is said as "anthinexay or anthinexway".
- x | a | n | t | h | i | n | e
- xa | an | nt | th | hi | in | ne
- xan | ant | nth | thi | hin | ine
- xant | anth | nthi | thin | hine
- Word Gram
|Xanthine||crystalline oxidation product of the metabolism of nucleoproteins|
precursor of uric acid
found in many organs and in urine
View English words with the unique letters used in xanthine. Words With The Letters Aehintx
Xanthine Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With X
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters