- Types Of Speech
- You can use xanthomatosis as a noun in a sentence.
- About Xanthomatosis
- A 5 syllables noun and 13 letters with the letters a, h, i, m, n, o, s, t, and x, 8 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter m. Xanthomatosis starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters x, xa, xan, xant, xanth, and the ending characters are s, is, sis, osis, tosis, ..
- Widespread xanthomas (especially on elbows and knees); often associated with a disorder of lipid metabolism
- Pig Latin
- Xanthomatosis in Pig Latin is said as "anthomatosisxay or anthomatosisxway".
- x | a | n | t | h | o | m | a | t | o | s | i | s
- xa | an | nt | th | ho | om | ma | at | to | os | si | is
- xan | ant | nth | tho | hom | oma | mat | ato | tos | osi | sis
- xant | anth | ntho | thom | homa | omat | mato | atos | tosi | osis
- Word Gram
|Xanthomatosis||widespread xanthomas (especially on elbows and knees)|
often associated with a disorder of lipid metabolism
View English words with the unique letters used in xanthomatosis. Words With The Letters Ahimnostx
|Xanthoma||a skin problem marked by the development (on the eyelids and neck and back) of irregular yellow nodules|
sometimes attributable to disturbances of cholesterol metabolism
Xanthomatosis Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With X
- Ends With S