- Types Of Speech
- You can use yahoo as a noun in a sentence.
- About Yahoo
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, h, o, and y, 2 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter h. Yahoo starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters y, ya, yah, yaho, and the ending characters are o, oo, hoo, ahoo, . Yahoo is also a double vowel (oo) word. View the double vowel words list.
- One of a race of brutes resembling men but subject to the Houyhnhnms in a novel by Jonathan Swift
- School Grade
- Yahoo is set as a sat word that starts with y, ends with o, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is yahoo a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Yahoo in Pig Latin is said as "yahooay or yahooway".
- y | a | h | o | o
- ya | ah | ho | oo
- yah | aho | hoo
- yaho | ahoo
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- one of a race of brutes resembling men but subject to the Houyhnhnms in a novel by Jonathan Swift
- not very intelligent or interested in culture
|Yahoo||one of a race of brutes resembling men but subject to the Houyhnhnms in a novel by Jonathan Swift|
View English words with the unique letters used in yahoo. Words With The Letters Ahoy
|Character||the inherent complex of attributes that determine a persons moral and ethical actions and reactions|
"education has for its object the formation of character"- Herbert Spencer
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Yahoo (5 letters)||11||9||yahoo|
|Hoya (4 letters)||10||8||hoya|
|Ahoy (4 letters)||10||8||hoya|
Yahoo Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With Y
- Ends With O
- Spelled With / Contains Letters