- Types Of Speech
- You can use younger as a article or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Younger
- A 2 syllables article and 7 letters with the letters e, g, n, o, r, u, and y, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter n. Younger starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters y, yo, you, youn, young, and the ending characters are r, er, ger, nger, unger, ..
- Younger brother or sister; "little brother"
- Is younger a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Younger in Pig Latin is said as "youngeray or youngerway".
- y | o | u | n | g | e | r
- yo | ou | un | ng | ge | er
- you | oun | ung | nge | ger
- youn | oung | unge | nger
- Word Gram
- Article Examples
- younger brother or sister;
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- used of the younger of two persons of the same name especially used to distinguish a son from his father;
"John Smith, Jr."
|Elder||a person who is older than you are|
|Older||older brother or sister|
|Younger||younger brother or sister|
View English words with the unique letters used in younger. Words With The Letters Egnoruy
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Burgoyne (8 letters)||14 +3||17 +4||burgoyne|
|Younger (7 letters)||11||13||younger|
Younger Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With Y
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters