- Types Of Speech
- You can use zambia as a noun in a sentence.
- About Zambia
- A 3 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, b, i, m, and z, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters mb. Zambia starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters z, za, zam, zamb, zambi, and the ending characters are a, ia, bia, mbia, ambia, ..
- A republic in central Africa; formerly controlled by Great Britain and called Northern Rhodesia until it gained independence within the Commonwealth in 1964
- Is zambia a scrabble word? A 19 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Zambia in Pig Latin is said as "ambiazay or ambiazway".
- z | a | m | b | i | a
- za | am | mb | bi | ia
- zam | amb | mbi | bia
- zamb | ambi | mbia
- Word Gram
|Zambia||a republic in central Africa|
formerly controlled by Great Britain and called Northern Rhodesia until it gained independence within the Commonwealth in 1964
View English words with the unique letters used in zambia. Words With The Letters Abimz
|Africa||the second largest continent;|
located south of Europe and bordered to the west by the South Atlantic and to the east by the Indian Ocean
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Zambia (6 letters)||19||21||zambia|
Zambia Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With Z
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters