- Types Of Speech
- You can use zanthoxylum as a noun in a sentence.
- About Zanthoxylum
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, h, l, m, n, o, t, u, x, y, and z, 8 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter o. Zanthoxylum starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters z, za, zan, zant, zanth, and the ending characters are m, um, lum, ylum, xylum, ..
- Deciduous or evergreen trees or shrubs: prickly ash
- New Latin
- Pig Latin
- Zanthoxylum in Pig Latin is said as "anthoxylumzay or anthoxylumzway".
- z | a | n | t | h | o | x | y | l | u | m
- za | an | nt | th | ho | ox | xy | yl | lu | um
- zan | ant | nth | tho | hox | oxy | xyl | ylu | lum
- zant | anth | ntho | thox | hoxy | oxyl | xylu | ylum
- Word Gram
|Zanthoxylum||deciduous or evergreen trees or shrubs: prickly ash|
View English words with the unique letters used in zanthoxylum. Words With The Letters Ahlmnotuxyz
|Rosid Dicot Genus|
|Rutaceae||a family of dicotyledonous plants of order Geraniales;|
have flowers that are divide into four or five parts and usually have a strong scent
Zanthoxylum Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With Z
- Ends With M